Does this sound like you?
• “I’ve written in my spare time, and I’ve thought up some ideas, but never thought I could become a published writer.”
• “People keep asking me for advice and I’d love to offer an eBook or hand out real books to my customers.”
• “I’d like to make residual income by publishing books regularly and selling them on Amazon and other online book sources.”
Some people don’t have any idea where to start, and that’s okay. We make it easier. By the time you get off the phone (or facebook chat) with us, you’ll already have a good start on your project. After that, we’ll still be there when you need us.
“I just need some writing help!”
Maybe you already know how to write, and you just need a little writing help, like every writer does from time to time.
• “I need someone who isn’t a family member or friend who will give me honest feedback.”
• “I need someone to ask the right questions and make my book into a professional book.”
• “I need a proofreader to fix my terrible grammar and typos.”
• “I’m stuck and need some help getting over writer’s block.”
Sometimes just one individual session is all it takes to get you moving forward again. Sometimes a quick answer is all you need. Other times, it’s best to spend more time working together.
When it comes to outsourcing, you get what you pay for. Overseas proofreading might be cheap by-the-word, but English isn’t their first language and they won’t pay attention to the whole message and tone of your book. That can cost you more.
That’s why you’ll love Jennifer Harshman with Harshman Services. She helps aspiring writers Tame Their Writing Dragon! Here are just a few of her client testimonials.
Call today! (618) 315-4036
for a free phone consultation.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.