This page is the quickest and easiest way for you to join the Harshman Services team.
While we must deliver excellent work to our clients, whether it’s writing, editing, or anything else, you don’t necessarily have to possess the skills when you apply to join the Harshman Services team. Jennifer Harshman is a teacher and can help the right person build the skills. She has plenty of patience for people who put in the effort. So don’t worry if you haven’t been trained to be an editor, or if you have never been paid for your writing before. As we said, you don’t need to have the skill set yet.
What you need to join the Harshman Services team
What you do need to have is the right attitude and character. Instilling those in someone takes a long time. Jennifer doesn’t have time to train those things into a person—she’s already put almost two decades into raising her children and training them to be the right kind of people and doesn’t have the time or energy to do that with others. So, if you fit the following, click the link below to apply:
- You’re a self-starter (you don’t need someone to push you).
- You meet your deadlines.
- You take initiative and Google it or look it up in the dictionary (for example) before asking your boss or client a question.
- You’re willing to try new things.
- You welcome feedback to help you learn.
- Excellence and “doing things the right way” is important to you.
- You can accept the fact that sometimes, clients are going to make the wrong decision.
Apply to join the Harshman Services team
If you’d like to join the Harshman Services team, simply go through our video interview now. It’s easy! Here’s your chance to tell us about yourself and why you want to join us. The interview consists of just 10 questions. You have time to think about each question, and you can do retakes if you feel like you messed up or could answer the question better if you had another chance. Have fun with it, and show us your personality.