Some friends of mine were talking about the Who Not How book, and they were saying great things about it. So, naturally, I was on Amazon within seconds taking a look at it. You know what I’m going to say next, don’t you? I bought the book. I ate the book. And then, I started talking with others about the book.
How the Who Not How book changed things for me
- Who knows people with healthy budgets for book development or blog management?
- Who could get me in front of an audience, some of whom need my help?
- Who knows any podcasters smart enough to know that they need to be repurposing their episodes into blog posts and other content and who also want someone to do it for them?
- Who knows any independent insurance agents/brokers, real estate agents/brokers, lawyers, doctors, coaches, or business owners who want more customers and clients and want to save time?
- Who wants to earn a commission/referral fee just for connecting their friends with me?